Do you have too much on your plate? We all go through times where we feel like we just can't keep up. When we recently moved back to Australia after three years in Canada, we definitely scored 5/5! Do you identify with the following five scenarios?
1. You can't seem to keep up with your emails.
2. You double book, and tend to be running late to most things.
3. The tasks you usually find enjoyable have become mundane or annoying.
4. Those closest to you are making you feel claustrophobic.
5. You get to the end of the day and feel as though you haven't really accomplished anything.
If you've been feeling any of the above feelings recently, it's time for a check-in... physically, I mean. This is when we've been spending to much time caught up in the grind of life, usually resulting in an increase in stress, anxiety, poor food choices and - let's face it - decreased overall health.
The best way to shift out of the overwhelm (and heal your body) is to stop and book an appointment with your allied health care professional(s) today. This will give you a chance to rebalance and start fresh, feeling more present, calm, and alert. Taking a moment for yourself will allow you to make better decisions in the present moment, instead of waiting for everything to break down.