What we are doing to keep you & us safe
In these difficult times and the increasing spread of COVID-19, we at Muna are placing the health and safety of all those that we interact with as the utmost importance.
We will stay open and continue to look after our patient’s needs, with sticks hygiene standards and additional procedures that have been taken into place across our clinics to protect practitioners, clients as well as our wider community.
Along with our precautionary cleaning measures, we have also emphasised to our own staff the importance of monitoring their own health and to stay at home if there is even a slight concern for their well-being. Likewise, we ask of all our client if you are not feeling 100% to please stay at home. If you have any of the following symptoms please let us know immediately:
- Fever, sweats or chills
- Coughs, colds, sneezing or a runny nose
What procedures we have in place to keep you and us safe:
- You will receive a COVID health screen link via your email reminder and SMS reminder
- Due to the smaller reception area, we ask patients in Thornbury to wait outside before being admitted by their osteopath
- Upon entry all patients will be screened via an infrared thermometer and asked to wash their hands with soap and water or alcohol based hand wash in front of their osteopath
- If you are from a suburb that has been deemed as a “Hotspot” we ask you wear a mask that will be provided by your osteopath
- Each treatment room is scrubbed with an alcohol based cleaner prior to your treatment.
- Please allow your osteopath to open and close all doors for you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitance to get in touch – we are here for you!